Centrair, located in the heart of Japan, has been awarded the World’s Best Regional Airport for four consecutive years (2015-2018) and ranked 7th in SKYTRAX’s The World’s Top 10 Airports (2018).
› Centrair is experiencing rapid passenger growth!
Central Japan International Airport is the GATEWAY to the HEART of JAPAN
- Central Japan is an authentic samurai and ninja destination!
- Access to Mt. Fuji from Central Japan International Airport is easy and hassle-free
- Access to World Heritage sites Takayama and Shirakawago is convenient
Centrair enjoys STRONG BUSINESS DEMAND which is EXPECTED TO GROW
- Many world-class Japanese corporations and manufacturers such as Toyota, Honda and Denso are located in the region
- On-going “Fly Centrair” initiative encourages the local companies to fly via Centrair
Future projects at Centrair
Flight of Dreams commercial complex featuring Boeing ZA001 test plane will open
Aichi International Exhibition Center will open in September 2019
- Japan’s first Exhibition Center with direct access to International Airport
- Only 5 minutes on foot from Centrair arrival lobby!
A new LCC terminal starts operations
Centrair offers Landing Charge Incentive Program until the end of March 2019.
Airlines aiming to expand network, now is a perfect timing to discuss route development with Centrair! Visit our booth at Routes World 2018 in Guangzhou to discuss route opportunities with us!