With Continued Major Expansion in the Fields of Modeling, Simulation & Training, Aerospace, Medical, Digital Media, Sports, and Convention & Tourism.
Orlando International Airport (MCO) lands you the closest to all that Central Florida has to offer. For our world-famous attractions, Downtown Orlando, the Orange County Convention Center, nearby beaches and Port Canaveral, MCO is Your Florida Airport of Choice®.
MCO welcomes over 48 million passengers annually on more than 35 airlines, providing non-stop service to Orlando from over 150 destinations worldwide – including more domestic cities than any other airport in Florida.
- Over 90 shops and 50 restaurants
- 11 on-airport rental car companies
- Expedited security screening including CLEAR, TSA PreCheck and U.S. Customs & Border Protection Biometric Exit System
- Expedited international arrivals including Global Entry, CBP Biometric Entry System and Mobile Passport Control
- Multiple airport lounges including Delta Sky Club, United Club, American Admiral’s Club and The Club MCO (2)
- 445 Room AAA 4-diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel