vias passengerinformation right on time
VIAS covers both visual and audio information for passengers on the move through the whole airport. We can guide them from entering the check-in hall over security to the departure hall and finally at the gate.
The announcements can also be used for information to baggage handlers over radio links in their own language.
VIAS also covers filtered staff information to handlers, police, security, airlines and airport staff.
viasPAS is a fully automatic Passenger Announcement System designed for confined public areas dividable into zones.
viasPAS is compatible to any Flight Information Display System (FIDS) currently used in airports. The key elements in the development of the viasPAS has been usability, stability, cost efficiency and clear communication.
viasPAS is compatible with any FIDS or AODB system.
viasPAS ensures a clear and correct pronunciation in languages chosen by you to secure your visitors an easy and stressless navigation of any airport.
viasPAS uses either Oracle or a PostGreSql database.
The viasPAS also offers an informational webpage for operator for confirmation of delivered messages.
viasFIDS is a FIDS solution for small and medium sized airports. It is available as an installed and as a cloud solution and it is multi airport solution.
The viasFIDS package contains many use full features like a flight generator, a stand allocation package, gate assignment, check-in handling, baggage handling features etc. All these features are configurable during installation through administration programs.
The package has the possibility to handle automatic flight status messages from SITA or other suppliers. In this way, the airport may be operated automatically without operator interventions. The airport may at any time, be operated manually through the FlightTraffic program.
If one combine viasFIDS with a standard economy system, it is possible to operate a whole airport without investing in a separate AODB system. If you already got an AODB, system the viasFIDS system easily integrates to that.
The system is scalable and manage easily 1000 display units. Display units may dynamically and online be added, modified or removed, and it may be done by the technical administration people from the airport.
Multi Airport: viasFIDS can handle many airports from the same central placed server. This gives the possibility to save operator and administration cost. It is only necessary with one node for receiving type-b messages for all airports handled by the central server. The different messages, received at the node, are automatically applied to the airports for which they are relevant. Remote airports only require a 2MB tcp/ip connection.
viasAODB covers all aspects of the airport operation, it can run in multi airport mode, serving independent airports or airport groups. viasAODB is in real time contact with all other critical airport systems, such as slot coordination, AIMS, BHS, Docking, FIDS and AFAS systems assuring an instant exchange of information between the different systems.
viasAODB is the cross field where all information, manually collected or automatically retrieved, is exchanged between all stakeholders.
The multi airport option gives the possibility for a centralized infrastructure with a common maintenance and support team.
- Online (re)configuration of Database and server parameters are the only limits to grow your airport, no build in limits.
- A true real time event driven solution with response times in the range of 1-2 seconds.
- Integration with important airport systems such as AIMS, slot and allocation systems.
- A system that uses industry standard databases (Oracle) and a choice of exchange data formats between industry standard XML or the more compact JSON format.
- A centralized monitoring system.
- A system that can interface to type-b messages providers such as SITA or ARINC or type b-messages on POP3 e-mails.
- A pricing model that reflects the size of your airport where you have access to the full package regardless of airport size.
- A system capable of informing different staff groups, where you are in control of the filters used for each group.
- A state of the art user administration where you define user profiles and apply them to user groups.
- A rigid system that only needs to be taken down if the servers need to be upgraded for a hardware or software change.
- Smooth integration with economy Systems.