UK Airport Infrastructure Development Forum 2018
10 July, London, UK
Successfully delivering new infrastructure, expansion, and improving connectivity at airports
The UK Airport Infrastructure Development Forum will offer essential guidance on how to successfully deliver new infrastructure at airports. From planning and delivering new surface access and navigating the planning routes for new infrastructure, to innovations and forward planning to future proof infrastructure, the day will provide a full update and insight on plans for airport development in the UK.
Take a look at the programme here.
*As an Airport Industry Review reader you are entitled to a 10% discount on registration fees for this event, using discount code 358AIR*
Benefits of attending:
- Hear the latest updates from airports on their plans for development
- Explore the different options for improving surface access and connectivity, and how to identify the most appropriate solution for different airport sizes
- Understand the planning processes and timelines for airport development
- Consider how improvements, including new transport links, can be funded and delivered with a focus on the role of private investment
- Review emerging trends and innovations and how these will impact future airport infrastructure design
- Discuss how sustainability can be improved at airports and the impact of new infrastructure
10% discount for all Airport Industry Review readers. To register you and your team, email email@example.com or call 0207 067 1597, quoting discount code 358AIR.